Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Hello everyone! I would first like to say that I hope everyone is as excited about the upcoming skating season as I am. We have a great season in store for you and we hope you join us as soon as we open our doors for business. At this point in our schedule of events I believe we should be ready to skate on Saturday December 1st! How Exciting! I hope that you will all join us in making memories with the presence of you and your family this skating season. Oh, and don't forget about our First Annual Kendall Square Holiday on Ice Day December 15th, going on ALL DAY with figure skating shows, free admission, cookies, hot cocoa, hot cider, and more! Oh, and as always, HAPPY SKATING!

John Pyne
Rink Manager

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home