Saturday, December 1, 2007

Our First Night at Kendall Square Community Skating


We had a great first day here in Kendall Square! I would like to thank everyone who joined us today and made it such a good first day open. It's so great to see all the new faces that have never been here before, as well as the Kendall Square regulars. Tonight, we hosted a birthday party! It was Jade McElroy's birthday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY JADE! Here is a picture of her and all of her closest friends enjoying themselves under the stars at our quaint rink!

4 Comments:

At December 13, 2007 at 8:56 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i wish i could have been there...
although i am not around,guys...don't give up just think about me and start smiling
anne

 
At December 13, 2007 at 9:29 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

How big is the rink, say in comparison to your average indoor rink on which people play hockey, and in comparison to the Frog Pond?
Thanks, SA

 
At December 13, 2007 at 4:01 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

John,
I am 53 years old and it has been a life long dream of mine to skate with the Ice Capades. Having just been informed about your Dec. 15 performance, I have the following request: I would like just once to be able to skate out and back with your performers. Loop out -loop in - I'm done. In fact, maybe this request of mine will prompt others to want to do the same. Before you know it, you've got media attention and your own reality show.
Once I am able to eliminate this particular dream from my list, I can get on to the next for which I will need to contact NBC.
Thank you kindly for your consideration of my request and I promise that I won't fall.
Sincerely,
Nancy

 
At December 28, 2007 at 12:16 PM , Blogger rickumali said...

Hey, looking forward to skating at the rink in early 2008. Happy holidays!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home